Hey there my sweet readers, miss me? I missed you!
It was time to give you an update of what’s been happening over here on the home front. Lots. My husband and I will be starting an online business and our focus has been there completely. So, to write, or not to write? That’s the question that passes through my mind a lot.
So what about my writing? It has been minimal. I miss the feeling of setting myself free and just letting my muse takeover. Yesterday I found some time to let Miss Annie from my future detective series invade my thoughts. What I wrote was so much fun.
The writing will slowly be coming back to normal, well, my new normal. We will be focusing on the two websites, writing, oh, and relaxing somewhere in there. I love my new life so much!!!
What to expect for the rest of the year:
- We have a surprise release coming soon, more details to follow in the coming month.
- Torn Pieces book two will be available in about two months or so, no exact date set.
- Finalize my Christmas novella for The Winters Family Series.
If you follow along closely on my adventure, then you will see big changes that took place for my publishing schedule this year. I still plan to publish that will never change- my mind is too cluttered and needs that purge every once in awhile.
Since two of my books are listed over at Love Kissed Promotions this month for the fun sales and giveaway, I wanted to link them up here!
Since I’m delayed on updating you about the sale, I will leave Catch Me (The Winters Family Series: Book One) and Hannah’s Story: A Second Chance, on sale for only $0.99 for an extra week!
What to read:
I wanted to give two shout-outs to my dear authors I adore.
- Sam Destiny just released Call Me Michigan this week, and let me tell you this book is so beautiful! Here’s the link to grab it.
- Rhonda James released book one in her new hockey series and guess what, it hit bestseller for sports romance- so proud of her. It looks like a wonderful story, here’s the link to grab it today!
Well, there ya go, all updated and happy happy! Now I’m off to add some words to the computer, I think this mind needs to purge its many thoughts again.